Reference Guide to rampage-php¶
Welcome to the reference guide to rampage-php - an addon library to ZendFramework 2.
Rampage-PHP is a framework enhancement library for ZendFramework 2. It is supposed to offer some convenience components.
As most developers don’t like to write the same code fragments over and over again. This is the point where rampage-php comes in.
Read the Quickstart Guide to get started.
- Tight integration between Di and ServiceManager
- XML based module configurations (XSD provided)
- Powerful resource locators for module resource files (i.e. js and css)
- Advanced url locators/helpers
- Cascading themes support
- Base implementation to create mergable XML config models
- Service callback wrappers
- Filesystem Containers